Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile phone when you visit most websites. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember any settings you may have specified during and between visits
- Improve the performance and security of our site
- Continuously improve our website for your benefit
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Types of cookies used on this site
Specifically, we use the following cookies on this site:
First party cookies
- Security: We use security software on this site that may set cookies in order to determine or remember whether you have permission to perform certain actions on this site. The vast majority of visitors to this site will not receive a cookie from this software.
Third party cookies
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. This is why most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default.
You can change your browser settings to refuse to set cookies if you prefer, and you can also delete any cookies already stored on your computer. However, disabling cookies may stop our website (and many others) from functioning properly.
To find out more about disabling cookies, use the Help menu in your web browser or take a look at the About Cookies website which offers further guidance.